Usability A/B Testing: Planning, Conducting, & Analyzing For OptimizationLearn about making a testing plan, asking the right questions, benefits, and the entire usability A/B testing process with this free eBook from Poll the People
Everything you need to get started with usability A/B testing
- Tips for planning a usability A/B testing process
- What are the testing methods and how to choose one
- Recruiting Participants: the right audience, sample size, & criteria
- 10 benefits we've seen from usability A/B testing
- Asking the right questions & eliminating bias
- Step by step process of running a test
- Measuring success & the value of your usability A/B test
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Usability A/B testing is a human-centered process to evaluate a product, website, app, or other resources with real users to gain insights into their experiences. With usability A/B testing two variations of the resource are shown to a panel of users to find the version that delivers the biggest impact, achieves the goals of the test, and will drive business metrics.
Usability A/B testing helps to validate product ease-of-use and its functionality which is an absolute core of UX research and fundamental parameter in deciding the seamless interaction of users with a digital product without frustration and easily accomplish set goals.
We will always keep your information safe