Usability A/B Testing: Planning, Conducting, & Analyzing For OptimizationLearn about making a testing plan, asking the right questions, benefits, and the entire usability A/B testing process with this free eBook from Poll the People
Everything you need to get started with usability A/B testing
- Tips for planning a usability A/B testing process
- What are the testing methods and how to choose one
- Recruiting Participants: the right audience, sample size, & criteria
- 10 benefits we've seen from usability A/B testing
- Asking the right questions & eliminating bias
- Step by step process of running a test
- Measuring success & the value of your usability A/B test
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Usability A/B testing is a human-centered process to evaluate a product, website, app, or other resources with real users to gain insights into their experiences. With usability A/B testing two variations of the resource are shown to a panel of users to find the version that delivers the biggest impact, achieves the goals of the test, and will drive business metrics.
Usability A/B testing helps to validate product ease-of-use and its functionality which is an absolute core of UX research and fundamental parameter in deciding the seamless interaction of users with a digital product without frustration and easily accomplish set goals.
We will always keep your information safe
We just want to share some kowledge that we hope is useful! Keep us in mind next time you are thinking about the usability and experience of your business.
Poll the People offers a user-friendly platform to acomplish all your testing goals. Sign up and go through the simple process of running a test.